Hobart Welders
Home » Weld Talk
Weld Talk Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh My God !! Would ya look at Her !!

My Kingdom for want of .... a week-end trip to go Git Her!!!

The fools have the pedal lotted separately!!
    Last edited by vicegrip; 01-14-2016 at 10:48 PM.
    ViceGrip
    Negative people have a problem for every solution

Quote Originally Posted by vicegrip View Post
    Oh My God !! Would ya look at Her !!

My Kingdom for want of .... a week-end trip to go Git Her!!!

The fools have the pedal lotted separately!!
    Yeah I know stuff is separated, seems stupid to me. I will probably end up buying some stuff from that auction and it is only about 15 miles from me. If you bite on the Miller it would be no problem for me to haul it and store in the shop until it was convienent for you to pick up. Did you check out the dual head Lagun milling machine that has a whopping $160.00 bid so far?

Quote Originally Posted by lars66 View Post
    Yeah I know stuff is separated, seems stupid to me. I will probably end up buying some stuff from that auction and it is only about 15 miles from me. If you bite on the Miller it would be no problem for me to haul it and store in the shop until it was convienent for you to pick up.
    Did you check out the dual head Lagun milling machine that has a whopping $160.00 bid so far?
    I have to think that mill will top at about $2300, just before closing time.

PM sent BTW, and Thank You !
    ViceGrip
    Negative people have a problem for every solution

I have one that is in very good condition that I would like to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by wilt6496 View Post
    I am looking into buying one of these. Anybody out there own one? or maybe you used one.
    Does this welder actually weigh 830 lbs? I'd appreciate any reviews of this welder. Has Anybody put one on wheels or casters? comments?
    I have one I would like to sell. I went through the machine and fixed anything that was needed. I also put heavy duty steel castors on it. It does weigh in at 830 pounds without the gas cyl. Reply through ugh this site if you are interested and we can hook up. Thanks!!

Frank

Hi

I have used many machines, and the 330 is by far the smoothest. To me, the dynasty starts lighter as it has a snap start or what ever they call it. But, the 330s have such a smooth arc, Ary Tv absolutely unbeatable. If you intend on doing aluminum on the other hand...........
    Last edited by Arydigital; 08-07-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lars66 View Post
    Nice clean looking machines VG. There are several on a local online auction that come out of the U of M that are that clean and pretty.
    I think it's time for an upgrade though. How much do you think I could sell this for?