Hobart Welders
Home » Weld Talk
Weld Talk Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hope no one needs help with a machine until Monday, because it's pretty obvious this site is going to be useless over the holiday. I'm not going to filter through the spam to look for legitimate threads, not when it's obvious that Hobart doesn't care.

spam

The place really gets hit up on Friday nights or holidays it seems. Maybe Hobart catches the stuff during the week, or spammers have caught on to moderator habits?
    steel fence and gate shop worker
    At home...
    Miller maxstar 200sd stick welder...SOLD
    2016 Lincoln PowerMig 256..."Big Jake"

Kieth and other moderators are busy Monday through Friday during working hours to combat this, its evenings and weekends when no moderators present to stop this crap we have to suffer with.... Still don't under stand why HOBART wont fix this, its so easy and takes so little time.... If they would just fix this it would leave more time Kieth and other admins to do their other work instead of babysitting this train wreck...

Dale
    Last edited by Dale M.; 11-23-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    Lives his life vicariously through his own self.

Yes, Hobart. We did notice there were FOUR PAGES of spam last night. And while we see you've deleted it, how can you not understand how easy it is to not have to do that every day? 9-5 M-F might be YOUR work day, but for many of the hobby guys out there with your equipment, it's the off-hours when they come here looking for help.

I flagged a few myself and find it very bothersome to sift through all that crapola to glean a bit of info I could pick up with less hassle elsewhere. Myself and many others have invested in Hobart, it would be nice to see some return besides the two belated new stick machines from the land of Tiananmen Square.
    Hobart 140, various and sundry grinders etc.

i just don't even go into General anymore. not worth my time and apparently not worth Hobart's time to fix the problem either

Quote Originally Posted by kristasd16 View Post
    Unripe starkers pictures
    http://twerking.****dairy.in/?macey
    erotic penpal erotic downloads free pron *** movie *** free pom erotic sms
    CRAP....... Now they are spamming the anti-spam rant... Hobart when are you going to fix this...

Dale
    Lives his life vicariously through his own self.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale M. View Post
    ... Hobart when are you going to fix this...
    Obviously not. I'm out. There are three pages of spam today, and on legitimate threads making it harder to tell until you notice that it's the same unknown person that's the new poster for every one.

Such an easy problem to fix.

I thought if we really talked about it, they'd actually do something. They are content with just deleting it when they get around to it. Not me. My time is more valuable than this.

It's bullsh!t. And I can get away with saying that, apparently.

yeah f**k this i'm done. it's spreading everywhere now and Hobart does nothing.