This is a great setup. A 225 amp AC and DC welder with a high frequency unit and 50 feet of ground and 50 feet of stinger cable. Also included is a 200 amp air cooled 25 foot TIG torch and regulator and large size legal bottle. This setup will weld aluminum all day and can crank down real low to weld real thin gauge stainless steel too. All equipment kept enclosed and protected from the elements so it is not weathered nor rusty. Welder blows no oil nor smoke, starts right up and will weld all day for you. Call Tony 602-920-3784. I don't answer texts, sorry. Located in Phoenix, AZ
1) Miller AEAD-200LE AC/DC gas drive welder with a new battery, recent tune up, oil-filter change.
1) WP26 200 amp air cooled TIG torch with 25' lead with protective leather cover.
1) Argon regulator with 12' of hose.
1) Large owner owned Argon bottle-just filled.
1) 50' welding cable with male female ends and welding stinger.
1) 50' welding ground cable with male-female ends and ground clamp.
1) Miller HF15-1 ---115volt high frequency unit with all needed leads for connecting to the welder.
1) Iron base fitted to the welder with brackets so it can be mounted in a trailer, pickup or flatbed quickly and easily.
This equipment can earn you money. If you have never welded aluminum, you have the equipment to practice and learn. I have used this setup to repair oil pans, engine blocks, transmission cases, tools, rims, you name it. In addition it can weld restaurant equipment using the DC mode and the TIG torch. This welder is also a generator for AC power. See picture of an aluminum plate I welded with it.
$2600 or best offer. Call Tony 602-920-3784. I don't answer texts. Located in Phoenix, AZ. I can hoist it up on a trailer or pickup with a cherry picker.
Where to Buy
Service & Support