Hobart Welders
Home » Weld Talk
Weld Talk Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Herbrand

Herbrand

This leads me to two questions. Was "Herbrand" owed by a woman?? And is there a "Hisbrand"?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by urch55; 02-23-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Picture

Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Thanks Roy that link was very informative. I probably have other tools that they made.

Bet all of us wish 'homeowner' wrenches were still built with as much quality...
    Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Bet all of us wish 'homeowner' wrenches were still built with as much quality...
    Yes you got that right. Every time I see the cheap made hand and power tools, that is like an insult to us that use them..