Hobart Welders
Home » Weld Talk
Weld Talk Message Boards - Powered by vBulletin

Who makes this Napa welder??

I was just cruising a local online auction today,when I spotted a New? Napa 83-320 180amp,220volt,1-phase mig welder.The picture is not real good,but this looks interesting.The auction site is 1800lastbid.com and this item is the first item on todays small item list.Check it out.Sorry,I dont know how to add a link.

tooldude56

Trent
    Building my wife's fortune - one machine at a time!
    Bobcat 250, MM210 w/3545 spoolgun, HH135, Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC w/HF251, Red AC/DC tombstone, Victor SRII

I can't believe it sold for $530 plus shipping. you can buy a new Hobart for about that.

Don't know who makes it, but you can get plenty of spare parts from www.daytonmig.com

Hank
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    MM 210 w/3035, BWE
    HH 210 w/DP 3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange
    Avatar courtesy of Bob Sigmon...

If You want some entertainment,check this website out every Thursday.I dont know where they get their buyers,but it is insane,what their auctions bring.For example,a few months ago,I was watching one of their auctions and noticed an O/A hose reel and the brand name was Homier.The bid started at $25.00,so I thought that I would watch it and near the end,throw $50.00 on it,because I needed one.Well,It went for $327.00,was used and the hose was cut and half gone.So, I punched in Homier.com on my computer and found out that the same reel was $79.95 for a brand new one.I ordered it and it came to $99.00,delivered to my door.Another time there was an older used and beat up Syncrowave 250 with no accessorys,that brought nearly $2,500.00.This buyer did not even know if the machine would run and as in any auction,there were no gaurrantys or returns.Also,they do not ship,You need to pick them up,just south of Grand Rapids,Michigan.

tooldude56